1. This amplifier can make your TV antenna get more channels, improve the clarity of the frequency, expand the receiving range.
2. The number of channels you can receive is determined by what/’s being broadcast in your area.
3. Channel reception is dependent upon distance from broadcast towers, terrain, surroundings, and weather.
4. Check out what channels are available in your area first and how many you are able to receive.
5. If your TV picture is not crystal clear, or you cannot receive the weak signals from far away towers, use this amplifier to boost the weakened signals.
6. We do not recommend using this amplifier if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong.The amplifier may cause self-oscillations and result in fewer signals received.
Name: HDTV Antenna Amplifier
Frequency: 45-862 MHz
Cable Length: about 80cm / 31.50in
LNA Gain: 25dB
Output Degree: 100dBuV
Noise Parent: Less than 4dB
Energy Supply: DC 6V 100mA by outside adapter or DC 5V from USB source.
Works with any non-amplified / passive television antennas.
1 x HDTV Antenna Amplifier