· Supports hot plug & play, High speed USB 2.0 port
· No physical drive required
· Plug-and-play; no external power supply required, USB bus-powered
· Support all current computer systems
· speeds vary depending on types of file being transferred and computer configuration.
· Read Rate: 12Mb-18Mb/S Write Rate: 4-6 Mb/S
· Interface USB 2.0
· Excellent USB Memory stick in excellent condition
· 4GB=approximately 3.6GB-3.8GB
· 8GB=approximately 7.2GB-7.6GB
· 16GB=approximately 14.4GB-14.8GB
· 32GB=approximately 28GB-30GB
· 64GB=approximately 58GB-60GB
· 128GB=approximately 110GB-120GB
· 256GB=approximately 230GB-250GB
· 512GB=approximately 460GB-500GB
Vendors are using Flash memory decimal arithmetic: 1 MB = 1000KB, 1G = 1000 MB
Calculated, operating system with binary arithmetic: 1 MB = 1024KB, 1 GB = 1024 MB;
So there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity of flash memory products
1 X USB Flash Drive
l To avoid data loss or mechanical damage, do not power down your computer or unplug flash disk during transfer.
l Please do not remove your USB flash drive when it is being used otherwise your data
l After using USB flash drive, it is better to remove it as soon as possible. That will helps to extend its storage lifetime.
l Please do not format your USB flash drive frequently, otherwise the USB will be damaged easily.