Tool Free 3.5 Inch USB 3.0 to SATA III External Hard Drive Enclosure Case Support Both 2.5″ & 3.5″ SATA HDD SSD Built-in Adapter With OTB Function
Connect any 3.5″ SATA Desktop Hard Drive externally to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port. Transfer data quickly and easily through USB 3.0 at speeds of up to 5Mbs. Product built-in power supply, safety and desktop cleaner. This enclosure support One-Touch Backup(OTB) function. It is perfect solution for data transfers or data backup!
- Supports Standard 2.5 3.5 Inch SATA I/ II/ III HDD SSD Up to 8TB.
- Product built-in power supply, eliminating the power adapter, just a power cord can be used normally. Make your desktop cleaner and make your product safer.
- On/Off power switch.
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status.
- Support One-Touch Backup(OTB) function. You need to download OTB software, click the product OTB button to enter the OTB software interface, the operation.
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
- Reverse compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- Compatible with Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7/8/8.1/10,Linux, Mac OS 9.x or above
How to Use:
Step 1 – Unpacking, check the product and accessories are complete.
Step 2 – Open the cover of the HDD Enclosure and insert the hard drive into the hard drive case (docking SATA connector).
Step 3 – Tighten the screw (bottom screw hole), in order to fix the hard disk, slide the cover closed.
Step 4 – Connect the HDD Enclosure and the PC with the USB 3.0 cable. (USB data cable into the computer’s USB 3.0 interface best)
- Download and install OTB software first on your computer, download link as:
- After the product is inserted into the hard disk, connect the computer. After the computer reads the hard disk data normally, click the OTB button, the OTB software interface will pop up, and then the OTB function operates.
- 1 x Hard Drive Enclosure
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x USB 3.0 cable
- 4 x Screws